2010年11月7日星期日

My first Spirit Beast

     As a hunter, definitely, pets are the most important part. Not only do hunters want the pets who can do highest damage, but we also like some sexy ones who might not be that good for fightings; they are rare and extremely eye-catching, and as you can imagine, they are also hard to find. This group of pets are called Spirit Beasts, who respawn every twelve to twenty-four hours. This weekend, I spent ten hours in waiting for one of the spirit beasts and finally caught it.


       
I had been just waiting here and never moving for ten hours.








For catching him, I downloaded an addon called "NPC scan" specially. Once he respawns in the range of yellow circle, this addon will alert me by a voice.




I also specially made a macro in case. It means if he is in the range where I can see, you hit the macro and you will get alert by a voice and text.




Finally got him and I named him after Cancer.

没有评论:

发表评论